Google
 

Tuesday 12 February 2008

Neville Insists He Will Back

MANCHESTER United captain Gary Neville is adamant the injury problems he has suffered for nearly a year will not end his football career.

The 32-year-old England full-back has not played a competitive first-team game for United since damaging ankle ligaments against Bolton Wanderers in March.

Ever since a series of lesser problems have kept Neville on the sidelines.

"The fact I've been out for so long brings about speculation regarding whether or not I'll make it back. I understand that," he told United Review.

"Ironically my ankle has been okay for the last couple of months, I've just picked up little knocks here and there that have lasted a couple of weeks or so; they can really set you back when you've been out for so long.

"I'm training again and I am focused on getting fit. I'm not going to put a timescale on it or name a game when I'll be back. Once I get fit, and I'm doing the best I can to get to that point, I've no doubts I'll be okay."

Source:www.foxsports.com.au

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online